Friday, October 19, 2012

had enough~

Assalamualaikum.
it's been too long since
i last updated this blog..
was too busy.


anyway,
alhamdulillah.
done my portfolio and folio kerjaya.
phew...
tapi x binding lagi la.
haha!

anyway,
had enough of it.
people talk and spread the rumor.
haishh..

me and him,
we're just bestfriend,
stop lying to me,
and making up stories..
pliz?


he didn't/never like me,
and neither did i.
bestfriend = kawan baik = good friend

any of the word related to any weird relationship?
of course, NO!!

i've done almost everything
so tht u guys stop making assumption.
did that since last year.
but u guys keep talking, anyway.
what a blabbermouth.. -_-"
________________________________________________

ouh,yup.
got my trial result.
not very satisfying, though.
got 2 A-.. :'(
i seriously hoped for all A's..
however,
alhamdulillah.


i now realised tht,
i don't really know the exact way
of answering exam question..
that's why i keep having prob with my grade.

but anyway,
last exam i get 4 A-
therefore,
shouldn't i be grateful?
hihi!
_______________________________________________

last night,
my abah called me.
he asked abt the raya holiday.
well, i already planned not to go back,
since ibu told me don't go home.
haha!


see?
it's not like i really like being home.
there's only 3 factors.

1. internet connection
2. laundry
3. no one tells me to stop eating

haha!

hmm..
so,da~
sekian, terima kasih. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment