Tuesday, July 10, 2012

coming soon~

Assalamualaikum.
and so,
i was wondering,
kenapa semua org cam sibuk2 je ni..


" apam, dah ada baju ke?"

tired of listening to the same questions.
lambat lagi nya pun..
got more than a week pn kan??
haishh..

but anyway,
disebabkan saya ni sangatlah cerewet..
even my family said tht pn..
haha!!


i've been wanted to wear it,
but people might laugh
if i wear it on daily basis,
i will look weird..

ok.
close case.

alhamdulillah.
my last school-based exam in permata
is not really a failure.
passed the AL.
bt not with flying colour sangat.
mungkin 40/100 je kowt??
in other word, cukup2 makan suda..


and passed my french paper too.
alhamdulillah.
french is one of my passion,
other than food, photography and sleep.
so if i had failed my french,
i might end up heartbroken la..
haha!!

anyway,
that's it.
so,da~
sekian, terima kasih.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment