Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012~

assalamualaikum.
well,
it's just another masihi year.
as usual,
concert and fireworks thingy
SURE ada!

even dkat dengan my rumah pn ada fireworks.
every pelosok negara Malaysia,i think?
concert tu maybe at certain places je la..

bt take a look first,
during maal hijrah,
bukan semua tempat ada buat bacaan yasin pn?
baca doa awal tahun dan akhir tahun?
no one nak celebrate maal hijrah.

i mean,
xde la sampai celebrate with concert or those stuff.
at all surau and masjid seluruh negara,
umat Islam berkumpul ramai2.
that should be ok..

urm,
ntah la..
i just giving my opinion la,
on ths supposely-to-be-my-diary.
haha!

well,
ths post is not a reflection pn.
since everyone's doing tht so-called reflection,
i'm too lazy to do that la..
besides,
i dah buat masa maal hijrah.
so,malas cakap pasal benda sama.
hihi!

anyway,
I'm so grateful with my life now.
I'm so happy with myself.
Alhamdulillah.

next year,
i hope that i'll stay focus on study la.
SPM's coming..
no time to play around..
but entahlah,
maybe i've always been childish kowt,
suka sgt main2.
haishh!

so,da~
sekian,terima kasih. :)

p/s:best gila orang shah alam.
ustaz azhar idrus buat ceramah.. :)

2 comments:

  1. supposedly-to-be-a-diary?
    I thought that this whole thing is a JOURNAL.
    Mcm pompuan ar diary2 neh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ths blog is supposed to be my diary.i tell everything to it.i'm not writing blog for the sake of people reading.and btw,bukan pompuan je taw yg tulis diary.a good guy yg sentiasa ingat his old self akan buat diary so tht he'll never forget who he was.. :)

    ReplyDelete