Saturday, December 3, 2011

wayang~

assalamualaikum.
hello peeps...

so,today
i went to the cinema
to watch OMBAK RINDU..


wait!!
why 2 tickets??
haha!!
well,it should be 4 tickets actually.
went with my dad and my mum and my bro.

i don't really like to go to cinema
with a group,
as i prefer to go ALONE la kan??
haha..
actually,i don't like to go to cinema,at all pn..haha!!


seriously,
i hate it when people bothering me,
when i'm really focusing on the story..
with some random questions like,
"sejuk ke?"
"apsal hang nangis??"
something like tht la..


i mean,
if u don't give a DAMN to what u're asking,
then,don't ask la..
just enjoy the movie and SHUT UP la..

so,
i didn't sit in a row with my parents and bro.
instead,i choosed to take a seat in front them.
bt still,
my adik did bother me though..
haishh...

urm,pliz..
DO NOT talk to me if i'm watching.
i just hate it..
hihi!

anyway,
the movie's kind of sad la..
afterall,it's a very touching story pun kan..
bt obv la,
i DID NOT EVEN BOTHER to cry..
plizz la..
i'm nt a crybaby..
never once cried fr any movie pn..

anyway,
that's how my day goes la..
so,da~
sekian,terima kasih.. ;)

p/s:yang pasti,citer dye menarik la..
x de la sebiji macam dlam novel..
bt still,nothing lacks from the story la..
hihi!

No comments:

Post a Comment