Monday, December 12, 2011

the journey begins~

assalamualaikum.
hey,dearest!
haha!
been a while since 
the last time i updated my post.

anyway,
i went to ipoh
last FRIDAY
to visit my sis there.

so,
departed around 10 am,
after my dad came back home
after work..
he was on night shift la..

when i woke up
after taking a short nap,
we have already reached
IPOH!!
haha!!
seriously.
short nap~

so,
had lunch at my sis house
it's a house tht she shared with her friends la..
my mom cooked ths meal called
"nasi ambang"
('a' must be pronounced as 'E')
it's a traditional meal fr JOHORians la..
i mean,
we brought the cooked meal to my sis house.

her housemates were there too.
*smile
remember when i said tht,
"the mosquitoes there like to kiss human"??
yeah,they did again..
haishh..

so,tht day
we do nothing la.
after had lunch,
we checked in into nearest hotel
and have some rest..

so,that goes my first day la..
da~
sekian,terima kasih. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment