Monday, November 21, 2011

21 november 2011~

assalamualaikum.
heyya guys.
whatcha doing?
have fun.

so,today is just another day la...
kowt??

after been staying at the living room
for a few days,
i've decided to move into my room.

i'm going to have backpain
if i continue to sleep there.
but,kisah la plak??

anyway,
went to mydin earlier.
bought many junk food.
hehe!
most importantly,
bought choc!!
hihi!

i know tht most people are going to say,
"whoa!choc?u want to get fat?"

durh~
so what.
i'm already fat pun...
let me be happy in my world.

afterall,
based on an article tht i've read
in reader's digest earlier
ths morning,

it says tht,
limiting fat only make me deprived.
when u're being deprived,
u tend to eat more and more,
and thus,exceeding ur daily need of fat.

ok.
i don't want to give my opinion bout tht.
urm,u read it urself la..



it's the october 2011 issue.
haven't  read the new issue yet.

that's it la..
so,da~

No comments:

Post a Comment