Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I hate it when I have to say NO~

Assalamualaikum.
Hello,peeps.
Basically today,
I want to talk about

“saying No to others”??

How to reject~

1.Stay away

U wouldn’t want them to bother u.
And keep asking fr something,
Tht u don’t want to do,
Bt u don’t have the heart to reject.
And if possible,
Put a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on
The door of ur room.

2.Run away

If someone keep asking u to,
Do ths and tht,
Bt u really don’t want to,
Just run away frm him.
U wouldn’t want to reject??
The best place would be,
Toilet??haha!!

3.faint???

Just act like u’re fainting.
He’ll understand and stop
Bothering u with
Tasks tht u don’t want to do.

I mean,it’s not like,
U sing the ‘Faint’ by LP.
Haha!



4.reasons~

Give him many reasons.
By this,
Instead of saying No,
U’ll help urself to get out of the situation.
Things like,
“I need to help her la.”
“I’ve got homeworks”
“I’ve got a date.”

And the list go on.
U name it la..just give any reason
As long as it’s logicable.

Ok then.
That’s it la..
There are many tips,
Bt I don’t want to write
Bout ths anymore.

So,da~
Sekian,terima kasih. ;)

p/s:bt,i rarely apply those la..haha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment