Tuesday, May 24, 2011

linkin park...

saya sedang addicted dgn band ni…
mereka sangat menarik la..

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest
From:leave out all the rest

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain
I’ve felt so long
(Erase all the pain till it’s gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
From:somewhere I belong

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
From:in the end

No, no more sorrow
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced

from:no more sorrow

I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away
I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away
I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away
Just to throw it away, just to throw it away

From:bleed it out

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean

I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight

From:breaking the habit

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
From:NUMB

Yang last song tu,is my favorite!!
Saya sangat suka..hihi!!
:D da~



i'm a guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment